jrs
Hi, I used to work for a service company in Gurgaon starting in 2009 and had a PF transaction with them. I was transferred outside of India in 2013 and have been outside since then. I resigned recently in Feb'22. I am trying to get the PF withdrawn but I have been unsuccessful twice with EPFO mentioning different reasons to cancel my claim. The recent reason being -

Your Claim [Claim Id - xxxxxxx] has been rejected due to: 1) neither cc nor NCP 12/17 to 12/19, and from 06/21 to doe give clarification 2) WAITING PERIOD OF 2 MONTHS NOT COMPLETED

Please can I get some help on how to get this sorted -
1. First of all, how to give clarification as the only attachment is for Form 19 and the canceled cheque - how and in what format additional clarification can be given?
2. I already resigned in Feb'22 and working for a local non-Indian company. So I do not understand what else is needed for 2 months waiting period.
3. As per the attachment I provided here - there was no contribution while I was away from India - I am not sure why they have picked 12/17 to 12/19 as a one-off period to raise an issue.

From United Kingdom, Newbury
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg pf.JPG (135.9 KB, 4 views)

Madhu.T.K

These are different possibilities.
Since there were no contributions during the period you were away from India, these periods should be treated as Non Contributory Periods (NCPs) and that should be certified by the employer.

The employer may not have exited you from the portal or should have exited you a few days or weeks (less than 2 months) only and that is why the system is showing that you have not completed 2 months' waiting period. You may check the date of your leaving from the member portal itself.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.