No Tags Found!

jaswant-singh1
Sir, how many can we take leave in a limited company for own marriage purpose?
From India, Udaipur
umakanthan53

Dear friend,
To my limited knowledge, I don't think there is any organization in India either in Public sector or in Private sector having included " Marriage Leave" as a separate and special type of leave with wages/salary to be granted to employees in its Leave Policy. I also think that the same is the case in the rest of the world barring a few countries such as China, Spain,Poland, Malta.
The general practice in this regard in India, as I can observe, is that employees on the occasion of their marriage which is generally well-planned ahead, avail their E.L for about 10 to 15 days with the prior sanction of their employers.

From India, Salem
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,
It is company specific. No statutory requirement for separate Marriage leave. However some Private sector companies follow separate leave policy for Marriage of employees which they can combine with other leaves.
If your company doesn't have separate Marriage leave then you need to avail from your accrued leave balance.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.