sunilkumarchouhan@hotmail.com
I am S.Kumar from Gurgaon. I am working with Ericsson India since Jul 2014. I have joined Ericsson as offroll position on July 2014. I was promoted on Mar 2016 and taken on company onroll position (Essjayericsson). All formalities have been done for this. I also have offer letter and other documents as proof. I have been confirmed as regular employee after six months of probation period in sep'16. On 25 Feb 2017 my existing project ended and I recently transferred to new department. All approval done by new manager and circle head on company portal. Suddenly I got a call from HR Team for come to office on 2 Jun 17. I call to my manager and circle head to ask the details, why HR calling me directly. My manager and circle head both have denied me about the details that they have no idea. Next day I reached to office to meet with HR. I came to know that HR has called me to sign resignation letter. Also he asked me to pay 3 months gross Salary after resignation without any notice period. When I asked for reason from HR but he has no reason about this termination. He asked me to discuss with my manager and circle head as they given the details to HR for termination. When i met my manager and circle head they also told me that they have not given any details for termination and position is still vacant. I asked HR to give some time to get it understand and reply.

On 19 Jun 17, i got a call from HR Team, he asked me that why you are coming to office now. i told him that neither i have not received any notification for termination nor i put up the paper in organization. He has asked me to Fill EXIT form on portal as they will not given any written mail for termination. I said to him that i will not raise resign Request from my side.

Please suggest what should I have to do in this situation. I have all recording and letter as evidence.

From India, undefined
sunielmudgil

Sunil,
go through the appointment letter/offer letter, there you will find detail regarding resignation/termination of employee.
if company is obeying its terms nothing can be do but if company is breaking rules you definitely can approach concerned labour tribunal.
for further clarifications/info you can call/mail me.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.