man212
If i will not tell my UAN to my current employer can they provide me a new UAN . After seeding Aadhar number to my previous UAN?
From India, New Delhi
Glidor

if the member has not disclosed his / her previous EPF account in form 11, the present employer will generate a new UAN
but in this situation the present employer can refuse the member to approve or attest the transfer claim, (form 13) on the ground of submitting false information in form 11

shantijain
Hi
I have a query regarding UAN in 3 parts.
(1)Firstly Please clarify if an employee has been issued a UAN after leaving his previous organisation and withdrawing his entire EPF then in such a case can he apply for a new UAN number.
(2)Such an employee who after withdrawing his entire EPF has a break in employment of 2 years and hence no contribution has been made to EPF.
(3)Finally if the employee does submit his UAN to his future prospective employer then can the new employer get details of his total deductions from previous company.
Regards
Shanti

From United States, Chicago
Glidor

1) UAN concept has been introduced from july 2014, keep all facts in mind to avoid the mistake
2) if an UAN is available aready, then it should be produced to new employer, for seeding, ......even after withdrawal, the total time period of previous UAN enhance the pension eligibility
3) No, the present employer can see the old company name and previous ID no of member with date of leaving only, contribution is not visible to any body except the EPFO department and member ( through UAN passbook)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.