No Tags Found!

shilpi79
Dear All, I am Shilpi & am new to citehr. It's a great platform to bond with like minded people from your own profession. Well I have close to 7 years exp in HR Generalist role. Since last 1 year I am on break from my career and now I am trying back to get into action but not getting much relief.
If I see my interest level, it lies much in Training & Development, but unfortunately I do not carry any experience into the same. This is where I need help & guidance from my superiors. Please suggest the next move for how can I pursue it and make full time career in my life.
I am looking forward to gain some practical training/course to enter this T&D field. Looking forward for suggestions.
Thanks & Regards
Shilpi Thakur

From India, Delhi
learningnovo

Hi,
Please go through this link to get answer to your query:
Career As a Trainer | Soft Skills and Behavioral Skills Training, New Delhi

From India, Delhi
shilpi79
Thank you for sharing website details. I have gone through the same. Seems interesting. Will definitely try to get in touch with the concerned person. Thanks again.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.