Dear All,
I am a bit confused regarding joining a company. Currently I am jobless and searching for Job, I have experience of approx 3 Years. I recently selected by the company ( a startup company) founded in the year 1996 in india but registered in India in 2013. Actually the company is a telecom VAS provider company. the website is normal but didn't get the employees details which left the company anywhere in the linkedin. Actually the company is run by an NRI Family. According to there policy every employee who joined the company need to submit one month salary as security with the company and any 2 of there original doc's with the company for security reason. Saturday and Sunday are off in the company but during those 2 days as well there is one technical person to be present in the company to monitor there servers running smoothly.
So what you suggest shall i join that company or not
Thanks in advance.

From India, Delhi
One thing i forgot to tell. According to the hr they are syaing that for doc' we will give you proper receipt for the same and in case if you wish to leave we will return you doc’s
From India, Delhi
raghavaprasadnarayanan

HI Good-evening,
According to the information given by you. Kindly check for some references with your closed ones, friends, colleagues, experienced person. have cross-check, think thrice and wisely before coming to any conclusion. always have clarity regarding any decision which you suppose to take. if you have nearly 3 years of experience in respective field, your self-confidence, hard-work, previous experience, dedication, on-going process surely pave new way to start your career. Job market do play vital role. so choose properly keeping all things in mind. all the very best for your bright future.
Regards,
Raghavaprasad Narayanan

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Thanks for your reply, but the thing is that in my previous organization i am not able to upgrade myself to what exactly market requirements at current time. So currently if i am applying to any big company they required High Technologies skills. So what you suggest shall i go for this company for the same profile in which i am currently or wait and upgrade my skills and after that i apply to big company. But i will try my level best to upgrade in a short period of time but sitting at home make me little bit frustrated. What will you suggest.
From India, Delhi
And please elaborate little bit more how to use references because i have time till Monday evening, i need to confirm the company whether i am going to join or not.
From India, Delhi
.Or shall i join this company and upgrade my skills along with that in short time period and give interviews side by side and when got opportunity join another big company
From India, Delhi
raghavaprasadnarayanan

Dear,

completely can understand agree on your situation. which field your experience exactly belongs to. what are the domains or technologies you worked for. what about your total and relevant experience. however job market fine, but still bit low and because of more competitiveness need to have patience and have to put maximum efforts. check with your family members especially who are experienced. also your previous colleagues and friends currently who are working somewhere. regarding giving original documents that shouldn't be risky. so you have to be very clear on that. also check whether the company has any bond. but once you entered you have to stick there at least for 1-2 Years, then only u can upgrade your skills, learn culture and all to good extent. so please look from all angles, check thoroughly regarding your current company manager regarding all details more specifically in a broad manner, so that later shouldn't face any problems dear. most importantly you need to listen to your brain and heart, your interest level. best wishes

Regards,

Raghavaprasad Narayanan

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.