bharghavi
Hi
I have used the portals extensively to source profiles.but i would like to know of other sourcing techniques.please give me suggestions as i have very generic knowledge about head hunting and referencing.
I'm an IT recruiter and so please help me on the same lines.

From India, Madras
vandana reddy

hi,
You can follow a few tips like :
- Maintain an excel sheet when u download the profile from the Net with the fiels like : name, Yrs of exp , Location , Skill set , Co name etc...
- when u call that candiate, ask him the size of the team and the skills worked on, Heirarchy etc .. Also ask the candiate for any references or whether any of his friends are also looking for a change.
- Maintain the database. You can start headhunting only if u have an idea about the organisation heirarchy.
- Keep in touch with the existant people working on the same skills (internal references).
Hope this would be useful.
Have a nice day!!
Regards,
Vandana.

From India
octavious

HI, SOCIAL SITES, REFERRAL FROM THE CANDIDATES RECEIVED DURING INTERVIEW,POSTINGS ON CHAT ROOMS,ETC ARE METHODS THAT CAN BE USED.
From India, Mumbai
Ritesh-Meet
Hi,
Just want to know, are u working with a consultancy or a company.?
Cz,When i was in a consulting firm, we used to do Candidate meetings.
Call the candidates at ur office or meet outside.
Many a times a candidate doesnt feel comfortable talking on phone. Meeting a candidate and talking to them can help u in :
Source more profiles.
Gather More idea about the team size.
Information of friends/Acquaintances in IT.
Gain knowledge on technology side.
Information about the company he/she is working with.
I know initially this will sound diferent,but it helps.
Hopw this wud be useful.
Regards,
Ritesh.

From India, Ludhiana
Dennu

as well.. give the search in orkut.. if the requirement is for Testing, give testing, and orkut provides you the results. so join any group and post your requirement in orkut. so u can get the candidates.
regards
Daniel

From India, Mangaluru
hussainfos

Can Some one Help..
Can Some one help me. How & Where can i get JobPortals Id Like, TOI , Monstar, Ect... Do i Need to pay for them if i Register. or is their any option Anyone can share the ID'S on Payment.
Please help me am in process of starting a Consultancy, i need some help from you all .
Regards,
Hussian,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.