No Tags Found!

Friend-T

HI All,
I am Tavisha. I have a problem as one of the employee from my organisation is going abroad so I have to plan see -off /leaving party for her in the office. What to do?
Please help in this regards.

From India, Pune
Mayur Shinde HR

hi, Collect contribution from rest of the team members, Plan a small Lunch/ Dinner and give a gift that can last long. Definatly she will be touched!!
From India, Pune
Mayur Shinde HR

hi,
On the lunch table you can ask the person to share her experience about working with all you present at the lunch, also each one of you can share some good words about the person leaving.
Also as fun part, you can play truth & dare game to make it more interactive and intersting.

From India, Pune
Alphonse

Dear Friend-T i am attaching games in pdf U can go through and conduct the game and enjoy. Regards Alphonse 09443625359
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf trng games.pdf (605.8 KB, 328 views)

Friend-T

Hi Alphonse,
Thank you for these games.But I need some active games, which motivate employees.
As in my firm employees have less enthu. so I wanted to start as a beginner.
Please suggest some few more games.
Regards,
Tavisha

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.