No Tags Found!

manikumar
Dear Sir/madam,
My friend works in a software company for 2 years. After 2 years,due to some reason, my friend not gone to that company. after a span of 9 months, again when he gone to that company, they ask him to pay some amount . After paying the amount officially and got the paid receipt. he got the relieving order from the company officially. Now the HR is declined to give service certificate for the 2 years,which he has worked. Can we get the service certificate ? what he had to do ? as that is 2 years of experience, we cant leave it.....kindly suggest me, how to proceed

From India, Vijayawada
HR Hiral Mehta

Dear Manikumar,
Your friend may get the service certificate but before that can you pl elaborate the discussion your friend had with the HR of the company as to why have they denied to give him so. I am no members in the forum would be able to say YES / NO just basis this information as the perception would be purely basis assumption.

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.