No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Which of the following will be a good course for an HR professional?
Diploma in Labour Laws 4 10.00%
Industrial relations and Labour Laws 36 90.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Shonu Supriya

Dear Seniors,
Greetings to all.I am working as an HR executive.I have done my MBA and i want to further study and enhance my knowledge in the HR field.However i am just confused.I need your advise on which course would be apt that can be done without leaving my current job?I have seen two courses one is Diploma in Labour Laws or Industrial Relatons and labour laws that is offered by Symbiosis College.Which course would be apt as an HR professional or is it that both the courses boil down to the same content? Or if there any other course that i can do?
Request your valuable suggestions on the topic.

From India, Nagpur
LACHHMAN

Both courses are relevant for someone who is aspiring to be a respected HRM.Moreso as an IR Offficer a good insight of labour would be important while developing employment contracts,disciplinary committtees,conciliation and dealing with trade unionists
Best of luck

From Mauritius, Vacoas
atulneve

Hi Supriya, DLL& LW is the course which is supportive course , you have chosen the good one, u can join this course to utilization your knowledge & skill in the manufacturing industry.
From India, Mumbai
shivanand_choudhari

Dear supriya, you can do DLL&LW which is better than IR & also it is wattage for for your career
From India, Pune
udayvaidya

Hi Shonu Supriya,
You did not mention which company you are currently working with. Is it a mfg. one? Are looking for making career in IR? Because both these courses are IR oriented. if suppose you are HR and interested in career progress in HR only, then these courses may not be of great help, though, in general, they would certainly add value to your profile. Instead, for Hr I would suggest doing advance courses in various HR process like Recruitment, L & D, Comp & Ben, PMS etc. You may also consider doing Psychology or advance diploma in personal counseling.
Regards,
Uday Vaidya

From India, Mumbai
Shonu Supriya

Thank you all for your suggestion.Really appreciate it.And Uday I am currently working in a hospital.So if this course is relevant or not is what i am confused with?
From India, Nagpur
kulkarni.alok

HI SUPRIYA..
..I M in my final year mba-hr and also ..pursuing DLL nd labour welfare frm ILS...nd doing my project on contract labour management and i find DLL with labour welfare...very useful...industrial relations aspect mostly deals with ..trade unions and industrial disputes nd settelement....they r covered under trade union act and industrial dispute act,1947..so if u have these in ur course along with PF nd esi ..laws then its very much beneficial....neways....have a nice career ahead....keep in touch..bye...

From India, Pune
kulkarni.alok

hi..
as you are...WORKING in ...hospital...this ..can be benefial if ur ...handling issues of contract labours ..or other employess on contract basis..as well...can u specifiacally tell ur job profile and areas u handle....

From India, Pune
Rajeev N

For better clarity curriculam of both courses need to be looked into it. If one is getting labour laws and IR in one course, it should be preferred. Regards Rajeev
From India, Mumbai
Shonu Supriya

Dear all,
Thank you all for your suggestions & Alok my job profile includes recruitments,accreditations related activities,Training and development.My IR related work is less.However i want to know in detail about the labour laws as well as statutory compliances.hence i have started with Diploma In Labour laws.

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.