shivraj_08

Hi I am looking for policy for Internet data card usage. Request you all to help me on this pls.
From India, Ludhiana
swetal_swami
Well the data card usage policy depends on company to company and seniority wise. There is no fixed Policy for the same.
From India, Ahmadabad
ankush1976
The data card usage policy varies from one organization to another. Some guidelines could be:
- Fix up a usage limit per data card ( 2 GB, 3 GB etc) and put in a process of getting a manager's approval if the usage exceed s the limit. The approval is to validate the fact that the usage was indeed for official purpose.
- Monitor the hefty bills that come data cards and put in some random audit checks.
- Control on the number of data cards being issued.
regards
Ankush

From India, Gurgaon
rrr737
Hi
The Data card usage policy depend upon Management decision. They should have fix a proper limit for concern person like
> Senior Level 2GB
> Middle Level 1GB
If they extended the limit then it will deduct from perticular employees salary who is using that data card. so they will also have some contol on that and company will b also get a work from employees.
Regards
RRR737

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

I think usage policy is not only on the data bandwidth
In any case, today a 2 gb limit is inadequate. Most providers give you a 5gb cap at a pretty low cost (similar to the 2gb price). We give 5 fb limit to all our team members at the cost of Rs. 750 per month. The speed thereafter drops, which is also ok for most purposes.
Policy most be more in :
- who will get a data card
- what type of data card
- handing it over and back (like asset policy)
- what it will be used for (business requirements only)
- what it is not to be used for
- whom to call for assistance
- what action will be taken for violations.

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

Shivu Will appreciate if you share a copy of the policy with us so at we can add to our own knowledge
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.