No Tags Found!

vaishali111
Hi,
I have to submit a write up on methods of analyzing training needs. I have identified till now : observation, performance appraisal, interview & questionnaire. Can you suggest some more techniques with a small explanation of how it is carried out.
Thanks

From India, Kolkata
nashbramhall

Dear Vaishali
The methods you use for TNA depends upon your objectives. For example see <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google ) and http://www.cipd.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/B...43981645sc.pdf
Rather than ask for methods and brief write up, I suggest that you kindly search the web, write a note and seek help to improve it.

From United Kingdom
nashbramhall

I take this opportunity to suggest that we need to give complete details of what we have done, what we have read, etc., to save time for other bloggers.
From United Kingdom
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Vaishali, Frankly speaking Vaishali, TNA starts with balance sheet of company. Everything else is secondary. DVD
From India, Bangalore
eyelin
Dear Vaishali
There are different methods for Training need analysis they are
Attitude Survey
Employee Suggestion
Incident Analysis like sudden Fall in productivity, Occurrence of frequent Accident, Increase Waste level, etc

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.