n.gajendra
Hi All I am doing my MBA from IGNOU and I need a help for my project in HR. If anyone can help please! Regards Gajendra
From India, Calcutta
nidhi_maria
Hi Gajendra, I am also planning to start my project in HR for Ignou MBA. Shall we work together. Have you decided a topic? I am thinking of training needs identification. Nidhi
From India, Hyderabad
n.gajendra
Hi ya we can start it together but i am not sure that 2 persons can do the same project. make it sure because we have to send the Synopsis for approval. thanks! bye
From India, Calcutta
deepkhurana
Hi to both of U... Even am lukin for project in HR...I’ve to submit it to IGNOU.. Did u find sumthing ? Have u started with the synopsis ?
From India, Indore
n.gajendra
Hi to both of u I don’t have any objection. we can help each other not only for project but also for writing assignments. bye
From India, Calcutta
nidhi_maria
If anyone of you knows someone, who has got the synopisis approved, please share the format, how many pages etc.
I have almost finalised my topic - training needs identification.
I plan to start working on the synopsis over the weekend.
What is your status?
Have you two got a project guide as yet?
Please write back with the details
Thanks
Nidhi

From India, Hyderabad
deepkhurana
Hi.... My cousin has submitted synopsis..... I’ve asked for the format from her... will let u ppl know if i get it..... Thanx Deept
From India, Indore
n.gajendra
Hi i have talked to one person for project but he will be coming back after 10th.pls share the synopsys.
From India, Calcutta
khyati.badiani
hey hi.i'm an mba student too.here are few topics on which my peers have done projects
1.Preparation of training calender
2.Benchmarking compensation
3.Standardising operating procedures in induction
4.Attition analysis
5.Increasing Employee Satisfaction
6.Implementing Employee engagement and team building exercises
Hope yopu find it useful
regards.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.