No Tags Found!

chandu123
Hi, i am chandu... bsc graduate(electronics)... 2007 pass out....
i am planning to do sap course...
but my friends r telling me not to do sap course.. since i am a fresher...
wont i get a job once i finish the course in SAP...
please clarify my doubt.... i am totally confused...
please suggest me which module will be suitable for me..
need ur guidance.. my dear friends

From India, Bangalore
Ashokd

Hands on experience is a must if you wanna get a good offer. Acquiring SAP Certificate do help a lot. But there are various modules in SAP ERP like HR, FICO, PM, etc. And again there are sub-modules within these modules. For instance in SAP HR module there are sub modules like OM, PA, TM. PY, etc. So get your certificate and join some firm where SAP is being implemented.
All the best

From India
bjpani

Chandu,

I came to know that you completed your graduation with electronics being the major subject. Congratulations to you for being a graduate.Before going for any SAP training,I want to let you know that SAP is a German based company which develops software application packages used by business managers to implement ERP in inventory control,order tracking,customer service,finance,HR & any other business activity. It is an online financial & administrative software (S/W) composed of individual, integrated s/w modules (technical & functional) that perform various organizational system tasks. SAP is an acronym which stands for <Systeme, Anwendungen, Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung> in Germany & <Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing> in English. SAP is the 4th largest S/W company in the world which ranks in order after Microsoft, IBM, & Oracle in terms of market capitalization. In SAP Technical Module we have ABAP, SAP Architecture, BDC, BAPI, EDI, ITS etc. etc. But, in SAP Functional Module we have MM(Material Mgmt.),SD (Sales & Distribution),PP (Production Planning), HR (Human Resources), QM (Quality Mgmt.), WM (Warehouse Mgmt.), LO (Logistics), CA (Cross Application), TR (Treasury & Cash), FI/CO (Financial Controlling), PS (Project & Systems) and PM (Plant Maintenance).

In your case, you are eligible to go for SAP technical module as having technical background. In any case you may contact your nearby SAP training center for better information. Thank you.

With all wishes,

[Biswajit Pani]

E-mail ID :

From India, Bhubaneswar
Garimz
hi !! chandu m persuing MCA m in 6th sem dear if u want 2 learn SAP den first u should go for ABAP/4 if u have an IT background n your r gud at coding if not then go for functional part of SAP like in all their modules u have know about these all modules na!!!
all the best !!! Garima

From India, Gurgaon
koti
Hi Chandu,
How are doing,hope well. No matter whether your are fresher or experience guy,but you need have Passion on that,if you that you can do it any thing. SAP is Hard Skill, if you train some other good institute then you will be in good position.

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.