munvarsulthana
Dear All,
Greetings.Im pursuing MBA 1sem my dream job is hr infosys.i would like to know qualification criteria for hr post.as well i did my graduation in ba communicative english in 2008,there was a back log i cleared it in 2009 .now in 2011 im doing my mba ,these delays are due to my commitments towards my family .answer pls

From India, Hyderabad
aftabqamri
Dear .
Great dream for getting to Infosys, but you need to get basic experience in similar field from any reputed IT company as HR Assistant, HR Coordinator etc then probably you may climb a ladder to Infosys....

From India, Pune
Hussain Zulfikar

Dear munvarsulthana
Its good to dream, but dont get so specific with the company, you must be impressed with Infosys brand name and infrastructure. There is a famous saying : "Love your job, not the company"
I m sure Infosys must be a great organization to work for, but focus on your choice of career rather than companies. There are many organizations good or bad, reality is known after you have worked with them.
So keep an open mind and pursue the career not the company.

From Kuwait, Salmiya
akankshatrip

Dear munvarsulthana,
its good that you have clear idea in your mind that where you are heading too,however, don't make yourself too specific for any company.
You are just at the begging of your career and getting the good job in a Big Company depends on so many thing once your complete your MBA.
Its the true saying that don't love your company ,love your job rater,so that you wil be satisfied.
ONE MORE THING TO VINIT,You should encourage the Fresher and should not making fun of it.
Warm Regards,
Akanksha

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.