No Tags Found!

annurag.shar
Greetings to All Members,

Who posses or interested in Six Sigma, Lean, Process Excellency or in Management development program; are humbly requested to share their knowledge under this forum.
As I’ve been searching this knowledge on site however failed to get it.

Let’s make this forum fruitful for learners. Because knowledge is the only thing in this world which increases by imparting, unlike any other thing.

Regards,

Anurag Sharma
Asst. Manager - Quality & Compliance

From India, Vadodara
mohanw

Dear Anurag,
It is an appreciable effort. I have contributed many articles on Six Sigma and Lean in the Cite HR forum. But, seldom I get reply from the members on the utilisation of the same. If members ask for practical guidance, I would be enthused to give guidance being a Master Black Belt in Lean and Six Sigma.
Also I am in the process of publishing a book on Business Process Management consisting of various Business Process aspects.
Looking forward to share knowledge in the forum.
Dr.Raj Mohan
Chief Mentor
Man2succeed

From India, Selam
nashbramhall

Dear Anurag,
For general information Google search is the best way. Here at CiteHr people are looking for help with specific problems especially HR problems. That's why the lack of interest/responses. For example, students keep posting requests for help with one-line or short messages. These students do not even access material already posted on Research Methodology and sample projects. Many of their posts do not get a response.
Hence, if you any specific need then please give details of the scenario and I am sure you will get more responses.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK.
PS: You can see my profile at

From United Kingdom
SYED SAJID NAZAR ALI

Dear Dr.Raj Mohan
We are glad to hear that you are in the process of publishing a book on Business Process Management consisting of various Business Process aspects.Please keep us updated on the same.
We will appreciate if you can share articles on Six Sigma and Lean in the Cite HR forum by e-mail or give reference/links of the same.
Thank you.B.P.Regards
S.Sajid Nazar Ali
e-mail ID:sajidnazarali@gmail.com

From Saudi Arabia, Jiddah
nashbramhall

A search using Google led me to Free Lean Six Sigma Resources at Google
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
jitheshkrishna
Dear Mr. Mohan,
My self a Sr executive -operation who is focusing in process excellence to minimise rejection from the field. I am trying to learn Six sigma methodology from my Own (online).
I will be greatful to you if you cansider me as one of your disciple and help to learn the same. Pls help me to learn from th ebeginning.
Looking forward for your guidance

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.