No Tags Found!

ybalajisantosh

Can someone suggest me an economic & appropriate attendance system. How about a Bio-Metric attendance system that recognises employees finger print.
From India, Madras
DjHr

Dear Friends Can anyone please help me with Attendance Policy in company. What are different factors to be taken in consideration for preparing attendance policy. Thanks
From India, Vadodara
TMi

Dear All,
I have gone thru various threads on CiteHR regarding the experience while using the attendance system.
Let me introduce to you "MAASAI ATTENDANCE SOLUTION". Its a Solution rather than a system:
Its about the Bio-Metric Attendance Machine with the following configuration with Free Attendace Software System (Basic Version).
Defining Attendance Policy
Pls go thru the attachement, for more details pls mail me the following:
a) Organization Name and Address:
b) Contact Person:
c) Contact Number :
d) Email Address:
e) Number of Employees:
f) Number of Locations:
g) Want to integrate with
You can mail these details to
Regards,
TM

From India, New Delhi
TMi

Different factors to be taken in consideration for preparing attendance policy.
a) Early in and Early Out Period
b) late in and late out period
c) Shift Start time
d) Shift End time
e) Various Breaks durung the shift
f) Total Working hours
g) Grace Period (For a & b above)
Etc..There are many more which are organization specific.
Do let me know for any other clarifications.
Regards,
TMi
mail me at

From India, New Delhi
hiteshsapariya
Dear Friends,
I have recently joined a new organization where management told me to make employee punctual in attendance. Organization alredy uses biometric machine for attendance but the management also told me to put a manual attendance register at reception in which all employee have to make entry. I have implemented it, but some employee commented that this is a waste of stationary and told me that keep only one process in routine. Because making entry in manual attendance register irritate employees.
How shoul I convince them?
Please Help ME.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.