No Tags Found!

Ameena Tabassum
Hey Folks!
I have to make a HR Bussiness plan for the year.
I have already made a report on how many more employees do we require in the coming year, what would be the cost to company, what training should be given to which employee, the revised leaves for this year etc..
I have done as much as i could, but i dont think this will be enough to impress my bosses, can somebody help me as to what exactly is to be there in a bussiness plan.
To give a rough idea, our company's turn over is now 25crores, we plan to make it 50-60 crores.
NOTE: I am aware that this question has been raised before but i am not satisfied with the answers given earlier.
ThanKs & Regards,
Tabassum

From India, Bangalore
archnahr

Hi Tabassum,
HR business plans are two ways one thats more on the strategic side and the other one is more of on HR operations. You have to be clear with what your management is looking for.
Though you can also add the following:
The plan always has a date/schedule, Name of responsible person for each plan/task, accomplishment column or comments.
# Training plan, also The ROI on each training - Expectations
# Cost saving on each recruitment, dates of recruitments and complete Manpower planning
# PMS cycle with effective dates
# Details of employee satisfaction survey if conducted in the organisation
# Job description manual with complete dates
# Incentive plan
# and any such activities/functions conducted by HR in your organisation.
Regards,
Archna

From India, Delhi
Ameena Tabassum
Hey Can you please help with a sample presentation of a business plan. I am really confused as i am doing this for the first time. Regards, Tabassum
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.