No Tags Found!

hiyasminbyadao

Dear All,
For all HR practitioners out there, you might want to re-think your policies based on this article....
I think HR is now evolving to suit the ever changing world...But then again, these practices needs to be thoroughly thought of before implementing as it will require openness from the Top Management...
Happy Reading
Yasmin Palanca
Philippines

From Japan
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Ten Management Practices to Axe.doc (35.0 KB, 779 views)

kknair

Really thought provoking. The axiom remains: No amount of Rules and Regulations enforce what the culture prompts. KK
From India, Bhopal
Rajmelkan

Yasmin, It is very true that `when you treat people like babies, they will act like babies` Very nice post and suggests a practical approach one needs to have in the modern day office, to get the best out of the `Human Resources`. Thank you.
From India, Madras
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear Yasmin Palanca
Where did you get this WONDERFUL article ??!!
(Please quote the source).
I'd be honest with you, I have never read such a 'frank, forthright and true' article on the practice of Modern Management for quite some time.
The views on the 10 practices is not new, but has always been in the heart and mind of seasoned, experienced managers, however it is hard to find someone who can muster enough courage to challenge the establishment.
It is high time that practising Managers open their eyes to reality and see through the haze of jargons and 'latest trends'.
Kudos to the author of the article.
I hope and wish that all members read the attached article.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
Autumn Jane

Dear hiyasminbyadao Thanks for sharing good article. Dear Raj Original author is Liz Ryan and article was written for Bloomberg Businessweek, dated 5th Feb 2010. Regards Autumn Jane
From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.