personnel
I want to know what’s book shown in pf inspection and esi inspection can u guide me anybody? Regards Mr. Rajendra Kumar
From India, Faridabad
Amitmhrm

Hi Rajendra,

At the time of inspection for ESI one has to show the following things-

1. Register of employees in Form 7. containing the details of wages paid as well as payable, contribution recovered and the number of days for which the wages been paid in every month.

2. Accident Book- The employer should maintain an Accident Book in Form 15.

3. Inspection Book- The employer should maintain a Inspection book and produce it on demand by an Inspector.

Whereas in case of PF, the things that has to be shown are as below-

1. Contribution cards- For each member employee showing the wages of the employee and the contribution recovered.

2. Eligibility Register- the particulars of every employee whoever is eligible for this memebership and the number of working days each month.

3. Provident Fund Register- This register is in the form of contribution cards for each employee.

4. Provident fund Ledger- Contains the total monthly contributions, withdrwals from the account, rand balance at the end.

5. Inspection Book- Should maintain an Inspection book for Inspectors to write observations.

Hope now it will be free much clear with you.

Regards,

Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
b.shrivas007@gmail.com

can any one guide me regarding the what formalities we have to complete under the various act ? when company shift from one place to another place ?
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.