No Tags Found!

Lathahs

Hello
We are mid size IT Company based in bangalore & we are looking for an HR Executive with 0-2 Yrs of Experience
Designation : HR Executive
Qualification : MBA / Any Graduate
Experience : 0 – 2 Years [ MBA Fresher are also considered
Desired Candidate Profile:
Exposure in IT / ITES Recruitment
Good Knowledge in MS Office
Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
Job profile :
Fresh / Lateral Level Recruitment
Taking care of Joining Formalities & Induction
Assisting HR Manager in other HR Activities.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to

From India, Mumbai
anshu7110
Dear All, I have a good experience in secretarial and admin profile and now wish to enter in HR domain. Kindly let me know if any opening comes acorss you. Thanks and regards, Anshika
From India, New Delhi
pragyan.meher
Dear Madam, I am interested for this profile. Attached find my Resume with Cover Letter. Looking forward for a positive response. Thanks & Regards, PPM
From United States, Mountain View
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume_Pragyan_Meher.doc (85.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: doc Cover Letter.doc (26.0 KB, 114 views)

Bharate
Dear Latha,
I am MCM post Graduate currrently handdling campus recruitment coordination and IR profile for one of the premier Management Business School. I am Interested in HR Executiev Profile.
I have good knowledge of conducting Campus recruitment as I am Placement Officer for last three years. My knowledge can be helpful for --
1) Contacting colleges as I have very good contacts in all B-Schools and Management Institutes.
2) I have deep knowledge of what student expects from company and what company looks in candidate.
3) Can travel all over India for recruitment.
4) I have the ability to handle large number of students
5) Know what is the ideal process to conduct the campus recruitment.
Following is the attached CV for your kind persual.
Regards,
Sandeep

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc sandeep bharate.doc (39.0 KB, 26 views)

mathiap2001

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings!
We at Mercury Outsourcing Consulting Services, would like to offer our recruitment services for your manpower requirements as we are providing manpower to various industries like Telecom, Retail, FMCG, Service Sector, Manufacturing, Import Export , Banking & Finance, Educational & so on. We do have a good & qualified people databank. We would like to have a tie up for your all requirements,
Assuring you best of our services,
Thanks & Regards,
Mathiyalagan
Principal Consultant
MOCS
+91 9787729333

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.