No Tags Found!

Rasheed Hayat

While joining new CEO met with the previous CEO, who privately gave him 3-envelopes. “Open these in case you can’t solve a problem,” he said. Six months later, sales took a downturn. About at his wit’s end, he remembered the envelopes. He took out the 1st envelope. It read, “Blame your predecessor.” The CEO tactfully laid the blame at the feet of the previous CEO. The press responded positively, sales began to pick up and the problem was resolved. About a year later, the company was again experiencing dip in sales. Having learned, the CEO quickly opened 2nd envelope. The message read, “Reorganize.” He did, and the company quickly rebounded. After many profitable quarters, the company once again fell on difficult times. The CEO quickly opened the 3rd envelope. The message said, “Prepare three envelopes.”
From Pakistan, Lahore
rajeshcs
very good joke, at least it teaches us what we need to do at similar times, every one get ready with three envelops
From India, Calcutta
ananth.foodsfats
i like the maturity & the commitment of the exiting CEO - where is he will like to hire him :-)
From India, Madras
swapna5

Nice one Rasheed! this is wht really happens in organizations these days Right!
1) blame it on others for your inability
2) blame it on the economy
3) blame it on the company
This will never change
swapna

From India, Mumbai
Terry Tongper
I have heard this joke from my own Boss while travelling with him...i hope he didn't receive the same type of envelope and hand it over to me before he resigns hehehehehe...It's a nice one buddy
From Hong Kong
Kalpnayadav

hey dis is gr8 one, njoyd lot... keep posting.. :) waiting 4 next 2 cum 4m ur side thnks kalpna
From India, Gurgaon
a_dab
Nice & Humourous...Welll infact its a good strategy...to have similar approach for similar situation..despite different persons being involved at different point of time
From India, Bangalore
vijay.bhardwaj
oh my god this thread is hilarious :D :D i couldn’t stop rolling over here and there very funny thread
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.