Sudha S

Is there any special leaves for marriage Regards Sudha S
From India, Madras
R.N.Khola

Dear Sudha,
We have not noticed any special leave provision regarding marriage in any of the labour law enactments relating to grant of leaves.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
Mahr

Dear Sudha S,
I don't think so there is any special leave act for marriage. However the management of the company decides to give leaves to employees on the occasion of marriage, with the consideration of "with pay" or "without pay".

From India, Bangalore
Mahr

There was a thread on the same topic. you can check with that. I have posted the link below,
https://www.citehr.com/13893-paid-le...pplicable.html

From India, Bangalore
sumikoul

Dear Sudha, There are no special leaves for marraige & neither is there any law for it. U can avail your leaves from your leave balance in case of marraige...or leave without pay Regards Sumiksha

sumitk.saxena

not in my knowledge but depend on the policy of company that they are going to provide such previlege or not. thanks & regards, from, sumit kumar saxena, 9899669071, 0120-4131277
From India, Ghaziabad
Vasant Nair

Dear Sudha, I am afraid the prevalent labour Laws do not provide for leave for marriage. You will have to settle for Earned Leave. Vasant Nair HR Advisor
From India, Mumbai
hetal_jani

Dear madam, There is no special leave for marriage, by mgt descrition it will be provide with subject to company policy. Rgds, Chikkegowda.N
From India, Ahmadabad
rprama

Any Leave rules do not allow special leave for marriage. However, nothing prevents an employee from availing the Earned leave or accumulated leave at his/ her credit for celebration of marriage or availing casual or compensatory holidays for such purposes.
R.P.Ramanathan
Head-Legal and Advocate,
(Retired Chief Administrative officer)
Meta Yage IP Strategy Consulting, 203, II Floor,
Kasturi Nagar 2nd Main, Bangalore 560 043

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.