No Tags Found!

nisarmansoori

Dear All I have to perform training on communication. I have no experience in training, can any body guide me with article on communication
From India, Mumbai
cordinator.ascent
dear nisar, if you may kindly throw some light on the trainee details and their background may be you can be helped. regards
From India, Ghaziabad
RedMad

Hi There,
I want to tell something if you don't mind. The workshops on topics like Communication,motivation, Positive Thinking etc., are something that you cannot conduct just by reading books or articles. You need to observe lot of things before you actually could implement them and also you need experience.
As you said, you are inexperienced in this field, I would suggest you to contact some professional trainer for the workshop.
If you agree to what I have said, I can help you in conducting those sessions for yur people. I am in this field for last 10 years.
ALL THE BEST.

From India, Hyderabad
sara970@rediffmail.com

Hi Dear,
i am sending you an attached file on communication. if you find it good then you can prepare..there is an ppt so just prepare a nice presentation and also decide a few communication exercises or games etc which will help to understand communication better. if you want more stuff then can search on this site too.there is lot of stuff available on net. If you have to conduct a detailed or long training then consult a professional..all the best.
Regds,
Sara.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Communication.ppt (543.0 KB, 598 views)

toksobayan
I agree that if it is a major training you might want some professional help however that may not always be possible so here are some slides I dveloped. I hope you find them useful
From Nigeria, Lagos
File Type: ppt Effective Communication today.ppt (402.5 KB, 585 views)

toksobayan
Here is a second one on public speaking
From Nigeria, Lagos
File Type: ppt Public Speaking.ppt (422.5 KB, 417 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.