No Tags Found!

Nayana Ashok kumar
HI I am Nayana how many leave employee elegible as per rules. i want know that what type of leave is there? i know only sick leave, casule leave, and privilige leave. please suggest me. :confused:
From India, Bangalore
shyamsunder79

Hi Nayana! It all depand on company policy that how many leave they want to give you. I am in pharma line and my company is giving 8 S.L/7C.L./ for year and 1 P.L. ON every 12.5 working day!
From India, Delhi
nisha.jayaraman

As shyam says it depends upon the company policy most of the companies have 36 days leave per annum divided on the bases of 12 days SL, 12 days CL and 12 Days PL
From India, Madras
R.N.Khola

Dear
Unless contrary your software company is covered under the State Shops & Establishment Act & therefore go through your applicable State Shops Act for enforcement of statutory CL, SL & EL.
With Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
bilwashree
hi friends, i am doing my main project at bosch in bangalore on 'leave management system'. please suggest how to frame questionnairs on this topic
From India, Bangalore
suyoglabourconsultants

Dear Nayana,
As all are explaining pertaining to leave is as per their experience and almost correct. It depends as per the policy matter of leave of every factory, company or establishment.
may be leave policy has framed as per the settlements or agreements etc. u just check your entity whether it is factory, or establishment under shop act as stated Mr. Khola. then decide as per your state policy regarding leave in shops act. if it is.
Normally Privilege or earn leave has been described in any law and not C.L. OR S.L. Unless the ESI act is in force in such a companies.This is only about S.L.
regards,
KIRAN KALE

From India, Kolhapur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.