No Tags Found!

Manoj Pallod

Sahil...tussi great ho...really it’s amazing mail... everybody is required to give their support to satyam employees & its maangement.. we are with them...always...
From India, Pune
kaur.harmanpreet11

that is good...!!! may b the employees of Satyam shud come forward & somethg good for this crisis
From India, New Delhi
yamuekbote

Really great sahil, it needs great courage when everyone is against Mr raju only handful of people have to say something positive abt him. We cannot put the blame on him, it is we, equally responsible for this act.
thanks
yamu

From India, Pune
somsom
Satyam may have inflated employee count-India Business-Business-The Times of India
he actual number of [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]employees[/COLOR][/COLOR][IMG]http://kona.kontera.com/javascript/lib/imgs/grey_loader.gif[/IMG]
working for Satyam could be much lower than the 53,000 that Satyam has maintained so far, almost by as much as 15-20%, said a person familiar with the investigations.

From India, Bangalore
sonalw
I abandone this effort of saving raju's image. just because every employee is unloyal, does not take away the severity of crime he has done. He has done a much much much bigger damage to India's image in front of the entire world. One who betrays the trust of nation is worth the hatred not sympathy. If he had such a loyal intention of providing training and employment, he could have opened the biggest training institute, dear! He has not done any favor to the 57K of india. He has spoiled their image forever. he has spoiled their careers forever. Every company would now look at X-satyam with a suspicious look.
I dont even believe what he has confessed. Firts place, he confessed because he had no option and he could not sustain the fraud, not because his concious pricked him. If he was that honest, he would have reverted his deeds after the very first time he comitted the fraud. So no qn abt courage and all. Number two: there is no proof that he has shown the false assets. He may have actually eaten up the money and now he is covering that up so lessen the effect and get the sympathy of people like you. If he has paid the salary from his pocket, no big deal. Its much lesser a price for what he has done.
and if the employees of satyam were also unloyal, then I would say that its time for them to pay for their bad karma. They expoited the trust and so they are now being exploited by the consequence. its a destiny of the whole lot of unloyal,and dishonest people.
I am ashamed that todays indian youth are appreciating this effort of saving raju's image. what message are u sending the world?

From India, Mumbai
sajukurian
I wonder how many of you would remember that a few months ago several employees were terminated when it was found that thier travel bills were cooked. How could a company which detested discrepancy of a few thousand rupees not detect several thousands of crores missing from the system. to me more then a failure of corporate governance its a lack of ethics in the organisation and this ethics can only start from the top. Raju was an unethical leader. His past record is also tainted.
Raju does not deserve any sympathy, he has betrayed the trust of several thousand of people, all the stake holders , the shareholders, employees, suppliers and vendors, the community, the government.
I also feel that the government or the banks should bail the company out. the best that can happen is that someone buys out based on actual valuation. All assets of sister companies should be siezed and used to settle debts.
Its also possible that raju could have stashed away a sizable amount overseas in benami names for future use of himself and his family. Here also the government should probe and take action making sure that he does not access any slush funds. First step all the passports of the family and the senior management team should siezed. Where is ram Mynapati, he does not seem a straight guy.
A word of advice to the satyam employees and also to all aspiring software engineers, THERE IS A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY OUT THERE.
There are other careers in sales, production, media, education etc. etc.
I would also like to add that there are several satyams waiting to happen, Is your company inflating stock ? Is your company booking sales which are not going to happen ? If yes your company has all the chances of going the satyam way.
My heart goes out to all the satyam employees, most of you would not have dreamt of this situation when you were recruited on campus or joined at other levels. Good luck to all of you. You are fortunate to be in India where there are so many other opportunities and also a support system like family and friends to fall back on.
Once again chin and face the world. leave raju to his true fate

From India, Bangalore
manish.roushan
Really i am amazed to see such a mail.Live.... in front of my eyes...
God. The harsh truth but significant.
Its not like, "i think like...." or "what the people should do...."
But, As rightly said by Shiv Khera, "If you are not a part of the solution, then you are the problem".
At last the media and the marketing, and the craps(Humans).
I too salute Mr. Ramalinga Raju.
Unfortunately the clock of secrecy was shed.Alas!!!! for Mr. Raju.
Rightly said, "All salutes the rising sun", and .......... on the contrary.
Mr. Raju, once again you will rise, you have to rise.
SATYAM, S A T Y A M.........

shwethanayaka
:idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:hi sahil,
really its great job you have done i really belive the same .......and i stand by all your points.........keep it up it shows your positive attitude and humanity, knowledge its really a great work you can publish it in news paper and give wide publicity let all so called non frauds read it and decide ? its a good job
:-P:-P:-P:-D:idea:

From India, Bangalore
breema priya
You are a sincere,dedicated and loyal employee. G8....... Company will come up very soon....wish Mr Raju’s positive side should also be spread across.........Good luck regards, priya
From India, Madras
diplu
sahil u are absolutely right.satyam employees need to support the organisation at this time.raju has done a lot for the organisation and the employees and this is the time when they shud also prove their loyalty.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.