No Tags Found!

aravarasan9
Pl suggest simplest ways of celebrating the employees birthday for the purpose of "making him feel important" and also "he/she is being remembered and cared" with minimum expenditure as th organisation will not bear any expenditure and only the team of 4 managers have to bear the same for 50 employees in a year
From India, Madras
lavena_dsouza

Firstly the HR has to make the list of employees birthday for the month and pin in on the Bulletin Board. It make the employees feel special
On the Birthday there are two options: Either
1) Email by the HR to the Employee early morning before the employee opening his/ her mail
2) Cake at Office
3) Card from the Company Signed by the Boss
(Cost Approx. 650 to 750)
OR
1) Give the Employee a day off so that he/she can enjoy with the family
2) Send some flowers and a card (signed by the boss) from the company to the employees house in the morning (Cost apporox 175)
You can speak to the local dealer for the cake or flowers and get discounts.
Best Regards,
lavena

From India, Mumbai
hr_hari

Hi..
This is a nice and important topic..
in this current recession..the management might not been keen in spending for b day parties.
My Humble opinion is.. that make sure all the other employees in the division or the team to wish the bday baby. probably sing bday song.
or i hav few suggestions..
In a month who ever accelerates their bday can get together and cut 1 cake every month on a last working day of the month ( preferably during evenings )
Management can sponsor cake and snacks and call it as Bday celebration day.
Or
Employees can contribute some small amount and get a gift voucher from any nearest shop and give it to the bday baby to make him spl.
through u r ideas too..
Regards
Hari
Trainer,
Bangalore.

From India, Madras
chandniforu@gamil.com
Firstly put his name on notice board with wishes. Invite available employees from his department include his HOD. Finally give him Card, Flowers and any sweets. It will cost around 300/-. Chandni
From India, Mumbai
bharathisarkar

Dear Friend,
Below is the draft of policy that i have designed for my company - this might give you some direction in your project.
BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

OBJECTIVE

v Remembering the birthday of the employee and Celebrating and Greeting the employee on their Birthday so as to enable him to feel the rich environment of the company.

PROCEDURE

v The HR Dept will maintain a master list of all the employees with their date of birth.

v All employees who are on the rolls of the company would be sent an electronic greeting from HR on behalf of the entire XYZ Company Family. A copy of this mail would be marked to all the employees across all the branches for general information.

v All employees who are located in the HO would have an opportunity to spend time and celebrate their birthday with the Management comitee members.

v These celebrations would ideally take place during the mid of the month where all the employees, whose birthday fall in that particular month will be greeted by the MCM by extending a birthday greeting and a packet of Chocolates or any other token gift arranged by the Company.

v The HR dept, would communicate to the concerned employees and the MCM by mail Three days prior to the Celebration day and will have a birthday greeting printout singed by all the employees which would be handed over to the birthday boy / girl during the celebration by his /her HOD.

v On the day of the birthday of an employee, HR dept. will put up the message of the birthday of an employee on the notice board, for general information.

v If the birthday falls on Sunday / Holidays, birthday greetings will be displayed & emailed on the previous day to Sunday / Holiday.

From United States
pankit
Hi
This is Ankit Pathak, Birthday Celebration is a good example of "Employee Engagement" & it should be done every month (choose any day of the month). First of all HR Dept. should prepare employee master list with birth date & secondly stick the circular on notice board with the names.
Celebrate the Birthday with Cakes & pestries the cost will be borne by management. for an example if there are 20 employees birthday are coming in a month then got 4 nos of cakes and celebrate it by cutting cake. and get pestries for the whole & distribute among all employees.
Cost for the celebration would hardly round about Rs. 2500/-
Regards
Ankit Pathak
Suzlon Energy Ltd.

aravarasan9
My special thanks to the great persons and affectionate friends Ankit Pathak,Chandni, Hari, Lavena, Bharathisarkar for having suggested beautiful ideas to my query.My heartfelt thanks & wishes to all of you.

D.Nagarajan

From India, Madras
mohanbabuhr

Hi,
Just to add few points...
In our organisation, we display the birthday celebrity name in the intranet site to which all the employees have access. This will highlight the birthday celebrities of the day to all the other employees and an automated birthday wishes will reach the employee on the day. Apart from the points mentioned here, you can also share the birthday dates with the reporting supervisors so that some departmental contribution can be collected and a very small affordable gift can be organised for the birthday celebrities.
Thanks,
Mohan

From India, Hyderabad
rbkmenon
I think organizations should try to create a welfare trust from which gift cheques could be issued to employees on their birthday with a covering letter from the head of the organization; the employee's name should be displayed on the notice board wishing him "Many happy returns of the day".
From India, Delhi
cvkalfaraa
A birthday wish card signed by all members of the company is the simplest way of celebration. (to be signed by the MD to the down level labour) Rgds, Kps
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.