No Tags Found!

sreenivasan

hi reena,
that was a great story to expain about attitude.. just good one...
ok i thought of adding few more letter to the ASK method
that is V ASK.. we ask.... V for value.... what value we carry also matters..
may be this has more relvance with the attitude....
ok just think and give your suggestion jogeshwar, sunayna and reena
ok see u byee

From India, Vadodara
sunayna

hi DR JM.
ur metion abt mantra reminds me abt postive thinkin
i read it somewer....tht u shd keep repeating ur desires to urself...it gives ur brain a red flag n it works
like if u want to be a lil more patient in life...keep repeatin it to urslef ...it works
u can also make it as a song and keep humming it all day long
do try it out everyone...n temme if it works
hey reena...lovely msg
hi sree...doesnt value (amongst others) help u form ur attitude?

From India, Mumbai
Reena

hi sreenivasan n sunayna,
first of all thanx for appreciating d msg.
well, i think every person is valuable in one way or the other but everyone carries a different attitude. attitude depends upon how u c urself, wat importance u place to urself, how much self-respect, self-confidence do u hav, how much capable u think u r..................the list goes on & on.
so according to me attitude is not dependent on value. instead it depends on a person's perspective.
wat say...................??
Reena

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

RESTING
“My current dictum for myself in this regard is " Life as a challenge cross it and life as a bed of roses explore it".”
Dear sunayna,sreenivasan and friends,
Namaskar.
The above post is from my message dated the 27th May, 2005. It is under cloud now. So I am resting till the cloud is over, if at all as Ram and Lxman had to wait on Rishyamuka mountains due to clouds and rains during their quest for abducted Sita.
Please carry on. Wish you all the best.
Regards,
jogeshwar

From India, Delhi
sunayna

hi dr JM
wassup..u busy with work?
need help ?
hope u see sunshine sooon
hi reena
it was a pleasure to read it
plz explain ur funda on values a lil more
i still think tht ur values will in some way determin ur attitude....i agree with self-confidence, self respect n all.....

From India, Mumbai
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Dear Sunayna,
Many many thanks for your prompt enquiry. God has naturally endowed you with a heart of a real friend. I do not get worked up by my work. I enjoy.
By cloud I mean the special icon over each of my posts from day one.I noticed it on Fri day.That is for edit/delete and a cross over it. Obviously the first two imply challenges and provocation and the cross implies wrath.
So far as help is concerned, i think tides, tornados and tsunamis come and go. Only thing is necessary that one is to maintain steadiness.
Regards,
Jogeshwar

From India, Delhi
sreenivasan

hi dr.jogeshwar,sunayna and reena.
hi first about jogeshwar since i talked with you i know what you felt.. so i donot think so i have to ask you again or tell some thing in that. then about sunayna and reena about the value
value talks some border conceptof the attitude... an attitude very specific...
if i have to give example like you have the value of not hurting animals. that is your value and your attitude towards people eating non-veg is bad. you donot like peopl who eat non-veg... this is attitude...
there is one more fact which i am thinking is attitude can be changed. same way value can be changed or not?? that is wat i am thinking...
each value we have may have one more attitude association with that value....
this is wat even i think about v and attitude relation and even theories in books shows things like that only

From India, Vadodara
Reena

hi sunayna n sreenivasan,
according to me value of a person implies his/her worth for himself/herself and for others n i think every person has some worth which means every person has got some value in his/her own eyes n the eyes of loved ones. but attitude depends upon one's perception n personality.
Reena

From India, Mumbai
sreenivasan

hi reena,
ok good explanaton... value is formed for a person due to few thinks one is from the gene one that is fmaly oriented values.. then the environmental orented.. like th place were he/she lives, then caste/culture... then country, place etc.,,
so it is the startn which will starts the moudlin of the behaviour of the person.. then this wll prolong to attitude, motivatonal factors, then personalty etc., so just it is the base or many thinks that s wat i want to convey to understand...

From India, Vadodara
sunayna

the more i think abt it...the more confused m gettin
so..i think values lie in the borderline
but i still bend towrds values being a part of attitudes..as in one of the factors giving rise to attitude
lets jus agree to disagree

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.