No Tags Found!

andysmart213

Dear All, I am designing a reward and recognition scheme for my company which is primarily a manufacturing organization. I want to design it in a way where its criteria are permanent and there is no possibility of partiality. I would request you all to suggest some strong criteria for awards like employee of the month. employee of the year and employee of the quarter.
Please advise
Thanks a lot
Regards

From India, Bangalore
nishikant

Hello friend,

I would suggest that you may prepare a list of possible recognition and rewards: a few are listed below:

1. Man of the Month/Quarter/Year
2. Best Kaizen awards [ Top 3] + all Kaizens will be recognized and rewarded with gift coupon of say Rs 100/-
3. Best Suggestion Award [ Top 3]
4. Long Service Award
5. Top Performaing Teams - Annually you could consider 7-10 teams be awarded.
6. Exemplary Award - for exemplary work/ outstanding performance - Idividual as well as team
7. On the spot award for a good job done - to be given by section head/departmental head [ may be a gift coupon worth Rs 200/- to Rs 500/-

On the spot award will need to be spontaneous and so no need of elaborate evaluation process and will be at the discretion of the superior. You may limit the total number of such awards in every department for the full year to have a control.

For other awards like Kaizen, Suggestion etc a panel to evaluate the contribution will eliminate the partiality. The evaluators panel could also be changed after every 6 months.

For annual team awards there could be a specific panel of judges who would eveluate the projects completed during the year and finalize on criteria for ranking based on impact on sales growth, profit, cost reduction, quality improvement, system improvement, employee motivation improvement, productivity improvement etc.

It may be worth discussing the proposed awards in the senior management group and decide which recognition/rewards to be intitiated in phase manner as all possibly can not be implemented in one go. Also their inputs on refining the type of awards will be useful.

Hope these ides will be of some help.

regards
nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
rajesh_pavi989
Hi, I am designing R & R for our company, if you already designed please share the copy for my reference. BR Rajesh G
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.