No Tags Found!

Prads21
Dear All,
We are planing to arrange a corporate Cricket tournament for which our regions selection(Mumbai Region) will be done on 27th September 2008.
Can any one help me in finding out some play ground available on rental basis for 4 hours.
Location prefered would be : Central Mumbai (convenient for people residing on Western as well as Central line.)
Looking forward to hear from you guys soon.
Regards,
Pradnya.
please mark a mail on [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cHJhZHMyMUBnbWFpbC5jb2 0=[/IMG]

From India, Mumbai
RASHMI CHAVAN

Hi Pradnya
Sorry saw this posting too late.
We too are organising a similar event at Andheri EAST - HOLY FAMILY SCHOOL GROUND.
Do share your experience and let me know where did you arranged this Tournament of yours.?

From India, Mumbai
Prads21
Dear Rashmi, We finally arranged the selection tournament at Azad Maidan - at Fort. The even was great. It was fun for all. You guys will be playing with Tennis ball or leather ball? Regds, Pradnya
From India, Mumbai
jaspalsingh77

Hey,
I have organised a few Cricket tourneys for my company. Holy Family School in Andheri (e) is a great venue for both Leather and Tennis ball matches. The ground is in a good shape as it has a good grass cover. The pitch is rolled in well. There is a decent stand for the audience and comentators can be arranged on request. Its centrally located and very well connected so commuting becomes easy.

From India, Mumbai
zelovehit

Hi
Our firm would like to participate in Tennis ball cricket tournament for corporate firms in Mumbai if any one knows about such tournament being organized in Mumbai ,would request you to help me out and provide the details

From Singapore, Singapore
Quyoom
hi friends we are organising cricket tournaments in all over mumbai. so if any one would like to know more pls contact us. PRAFUL MEHTA 9821356300
From India, New Delhi
Ankit Sahu
Dear All,
We are planning to arrange a corporate Cricket tournament for employees Activity. If you have any email format for announce to employees about Tournament, then please share to me.

Thanks,
Ankit Sahu.

From India, Himatnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.