No Tags Found!

azurehr
Hi All please help me understand how to determine pay across levels what factors are to kept in mind for pay determination? waiting revert
From India, Faridabad
hrpreeti

Hi Azurehr,
This is a very vast topic a few suggestions could be
1- Have a proffesional benchmarking company like Mercer or Hewitt conduct a study and give you a report on salary parity in organisations similar as yours and then decide the various salaries according to bandwidths.
2- Depends on the technology/domain/qualification/nature of business of the industry you are in/ Competitors in the market/ Availability of skilled resources etc
3- Importantly the HR budget for compensation of employees.
These are factors which determine the compensation received by certain proffesionals eg S/W engineers.What exactly are you looking for ? Is it factors affecting salary or Components of Salary eg...Basic /DA/ PF etc......
if you put up a search for salary breakups , the topic has been widely discussed and will be helpful
regards
Preeti

From India, Pune
azurehr
thanx preeti for your suggestions
well i have recently joined a software company and they want me to suggest suitable salary for all positions based on the market trends, salary paid by the competators etc..
Shieba

From India, Faridabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.