No Tags Found!

Shrutee Dewan
Hi All,
An IT company in Noida requires Trainers on an urgent basis:
Senior Behavioural Trainer:
  • 4-5 years of active behavioral training experience specially leadership and attitudinal training sessions.
  • Right attitude and openness to learning & self-introspection is most important.
English Proficiency Trainer
    • Proficient with English Language & Grammar.
    • Prior Experience of Teaching in English preferably Business English.
    • IELTS or TOEFL teacher preferred even if the compensation is little higher.
    • 2-3 years work experience(any industry)
Kindly send in your CV to at the earliest.
Thanks and Regards
:icon1:

From India
gansp
Hi Shrutee,
To share with you that we are a rapid growing training consultancy which imparts training to Call Centers/BPOs/RPOs & Corporates with skilled trainers available.
We are also keen to take up the coverage of HR Outsourcing of any company.
Gradually, we are working on our current projects & now expanding from Delhi to NCR to Pune to Bangalore to Hypderabad to Madurai & even more in pipeline.
We provide training to all levels from Lateral to Upper Management with different modules & packages available for every training session.
To site, we impart trainings on Soft Skills, Motivating Employees, Stress Management, Quadrangles of Work, Leadership Style, Team Building, Time Management, Attitude Correction, TPA, etc.
We have several other areas to cover & impart trainings.
Anyone or any company intrested can email for further discussions at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=Z2Fuc3BAcmVkaWZmbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]
We deliver the quality trainings.
Regards,
Gansp

From India, Delhi
blessedheights

Dear Ms Dewan
I wish I could simply type my contact n0 in here- as I ussually do.
But my handset has been stolen.
May I have a n0 to call you on ?
My mail-ID is .
Meanwhile, please help yourself to
the attatched evidence.
Regards

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc DEBANIK.doc (23.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: doc deb--newnumb.doc (49.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: doc Sample--Content_Scraps.doc (214.0 KB, 23 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.