No Tags Found!

shobha.thomas
Hi All Can you please let me know some games for the office party.
From India, Mumbai
snehamasurkar

Hi Shobha, You can try out options like - Housie Musical chair quiz (the questions can be derived from your current company’s history, you will knnow how many employees actually knows abt it)
From India, Mumbai
Ashish Jagtap
GAMES

Kindly find the Following Games
Ashish
QUESTION HOUR
The objective of this game is to ask questions and answer back in the form of a question. Anyone who answers in the form of a statement or answers with a Yes / No or takes too much time in asking a question back is considered out of the game. It is a fun game that can turn hilarious at times.
WHO AM I?
A typical guessing game, you can base this game on any theme like Hollywood celebrities, sports personalities or famous singers. Have some stick on notes with yourself. Write the name of a famous personality on it and stick it at the back of a person's shirt. That person should not know which name has been written. The objective of the game is to go around asking questions to others about this mysterious personality and guess who you are.
MUSICAL CHAIRS
A very simple and popular game, the musical chairs game is something that is played at almost every party. Arrange chairs in a circle and keep one chair less than the number of people there. Start the music and make sure everyone moves around at a steady speed. As soon as the music is stopped, people must try to occupy the chair closest to them. The last one left without a chair is out of the game.
GIVE ME
This is a fairly simple game, which nevertheless can be quite fun. Get a caller to go in front of the room, and call out the names of various items, like:
1. Red lipstick
2. Black shoe
3. $10 bill
4. Nail clipper
5. Pack of Kleenex
6. A picture
7. A quarter or some other specific coin
8. A flowery handkerchief
Whoever runs up first with any of the items gets a prize.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.