No Tags Found!

gulsweet
Hi,
To all, Plz help me in my project of Recruitment, I'm a student of BBA Final Yr and doing Training so gv me some details on these topics which i hv mentioned below and how to make a Good Project Report..
1.)Process of Recruitment
2.)Folw Chart Of Recruitment
3.)Employee Referral Policy
4.)How to Track Performance of the placement consultant
5.)Time and Resources invested in Recruiting a particular Candidate
6.)Making a selection Cost Effective
7.)Enhancement of the selection Skills of Line Staff
8.)Roles Vs. How to assess the competencies for the particular role

From India, Chandigarh
thinkjobz

Hi Gul,
You are pretty much asking us to do the project for you :-) , I will attach some documents that might help you in your project but the rest you will have to work on and trust me it will help you later on if you are planning to pursue a career in HR.
Also your project seems a bit disoriented cause I cant really deduce what you really are working on, is it recruitment part of HR or evaluation part.
Anywas with the recruitment the following files will guide you through but for more details please make sure you provide actual details.
Regards,
AJ

From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Recruiting Planning Meeting Checklist.doc (26.0 KB, 4086 views)
File Type: xls Recruitment Cost Analysis.xls (18.5 KB, 4297 views)
File Type: doc Employee referral scheme new.doc (39.0 KB, 3503 views)

octavious

Hello,
Hope this helps you
Thank You
Octavious
https://www.citehr.com/99989-complete...tml#post387022

From India, Mumbai
gulsweet
:icon4:Sir, Thanx Alot sir i’m working on it but these all topics are written in my project sir plz gc me some detail on Employee Refferal Scheme...
From India, Chandigarh
thinkjobz

Hi Gul, Please attached couple of documents on the employee referral program. Hope it sorts your queries, In case you require more information let me know. Regards, AJ
From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Employee Referal Scheme.doc (47.5 KB, 2441 views)
File Type: pdf referalschemes.pdf (59.4 KB, 1496 views)

linar3269
Support service of business or commerce: -Section 65(104c) “support services of business or commerce” means services provided in relation to business or commerce and includes evaluation of prospective customers, telemarketing, processing of purchase orders and fulfilment services, information and tracking of delivery schedules, managing distribution and logistics, customer relationship management services, accounting and processing of transactions, operational assistance for marketing, formulation of customer service and pricing policies, infrastructural support services and other transaction processing.
Explanation. —For the purposes of this clause, the expression “infrastructural support services” includes providing office along with office utilities, lounge, and reception with competent personnel to handle messages, secretarial services, Internet and telecom facilities, pantry and security.
For more information visit:
CONSTRUCTION.CO

From India, Calicut
guddu87
Hi,
To all, Plz help me in my project of Recruitment, I'm a student of MBA Final Yr and doing Training so gv me some details on these topics which i hv mentioned below and how to make a Good Project Report..
1.)Process of Recruitment
2.)Folw Chart Of Recruitment
3.)Employee Referral Policy
4.)How to Track Performance of the placement consultant
5.)Time and Resources invested in Recruiting a particular Candidate
6.)Making a selection Cost Effective
7.)Enhancement of the selection Skills of Line Staff
8.)Roles Vs. How to assess the competencies for the particular role

From India, Pune
Anonymous
Hello Everyone,
I'm Pooja Nimavat student of Pursuing MBA and i am doing a project on E-Recruiment so can you help me to find out this topics detail:
1) process of E-Recruitment
2) Sources of E-Recruitment
3) Employee Log in E-Recruitment

From India, Mumbai
Nam G

Dear Colleagues,
We have recently launched a Recruiting Portal called "OutofJob.com" to create a Win-Win situation for both Organizations/Recruiters and Out-of-job seekers who are affected by downsizing and restructuring within companies.
Set up your Recruiter Account for FREE with all premium features.
Please email the following details to
- Organization Name
- Contact Email Address
- Contact Number
Please share it with your colleagues and leverage this platform to post jobs and hire candidates.
Thank you for your support and feedback.
Regards,
Outofjob.com

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.