No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Were these assignments helpful to you?
Yes 128 77.11%
No 12 7.23%
Can't Say 26 15.66%
Voters: 166. You may not vote on this poll

vanditabisht
Dear Vineet, Can you help me out as i need case study on the following topics : HR DEV. & TRAINING, PERSONNEL ADMN, INDUSTRIAL RELATION & LABOUR AND TQM & HR Regards, Vandita
From India, Delhi
vineetsaini19

Dear Rajita, All the assignments you have mentioned here are already posted here as attachment. Kindly go through them and you’ll find all. Vineet
From India, Chandigarh
soniya_76
Hi Vineet,
This is Soniya.I have taken admission to pgdba hr (2009 batch).Can you please advise as to how i should prepare for the assignments and exams .Please help as i am very tensed about it
Thanks in Advance
Soniya

From India, New Delhi
vineetsaini19

Dear Soniya,
Please donot panic. Doing PGDBA from Symbiosis is very simple provided you work systematically.
Attempt the assignments before going for the exam. It gives you an idea of the questions and gives you confidence also.
I used to attempt one assignment before going to the exam and one after the exam to improve my assignment score.
Moreover, its not very important to study everyday but yes study well during the exams.
So,donot worry. You will come out with flying colors...
Good luck.
Vineet

From India, Chandigarh
divithasomaiah
Hi Vineet,
All the best for Accounts Paper. Am also from Science background, but I did well in Accounts.
I am also persuing PGDHRM from Symbiosis, and in final sem. Need to attend 3 more subjects.
Please let me know how could you get these assignment papers? I tried my best to get the same but could not get it.
please mail to
Regards

From India, Bangalore
divithasomaiah
Hi Vineet,
All the best for Accounts Paper. Am also from Science background, but I did well in Accounts.
I am also persuing PGDHRM from Symbiosis, and in final sem. Need to attend 3 more subjects.
Please let me know how could you get these assignment papers? I tried my best to get the same but could not get it.
please mail to
Regards
Divitha

From India, Bangalore
shama666
Hi ,
I am going for 1st Sem-Management Accounting & Human Resource exam , can some one share the latest assignments for that. It will be a great help from your side.
Regards
Malik

hi2apurv
I wish you all the very best for your exams and wish you pass with flying colors.
If you come across ICFAI papers for OB and Managerial Economics and Finacial Accounting.. pls forward it to ..
Thanks and All the Best.

From India, Patna
deepak.kapoor81
Thanks Vineet...I would highly appreciate if you could share soft copy of projects report(HR/Marketing).
You can mail me at
Everyone can share projects on same email...Thanks in advance for your support.
Best Regards
Deepak

From India, Delhi
enggvaibhav
hi all, I am doing PGDBA- Operations from SCDL. I need 3rd and 4th sem. assignments. I’ll highly appriciate if anyone can help me in getting any PDF/word file for the same. Regards, Vaibhav
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.