No Tags Found!

randhirsinha
Hi,
I think it is a good topics to make a project on it because its all new concept of thinking how to retain a good employee in the company. If some work is done on it please share it with me. Currently i am also thinking to make a project on it.
RK Sinha

From India, Ludhiana
mskb
well u can improve it as how could the retention process of employees bring change in the organiztion performance,.....i think em too late for the advice,...friend if u can email me ur questionaire,....it would b a great help to me as mine project in on the recruitment and retention in an organiztion,.....maskforu@yahool.com
From United Kingdom
ayesha22
hi all,
plz cud u share d info wid me as well as im doing my dissertation on employee retention and also could u plz suggest a suitable title for my project......plz fwd d info to x a ton....

mskb
hi everyone, em also lookin for the retention stuff,...cuz em doing my project on the employee turnover in the call center industry,....if u couldnt email me the imformation u got on retention or similiar that will be appreciated,.....maskforu@yahoo.com,....thanks every one
From United Kingdom
deepakrawat07
hi
i think u must have finished ur reort. and u must b having a copy of any report. i too am in my 3 semester and i am doing my report in compensation and benefit policy.
if u can send any reportin similar to it or any sample report.
It would be of a great help for me in my project.

From India, New Delhi
savitarahulgupta21
Hey Samdee,
I am an HR student too and i have taken up the topic of Retention Management as mymanagement thesis.If you want we can share the information that we have on retention...My id is
Regards
Savita

From India, Mumbai
cool gal

hi i'm also planning to do a project on same topic but i don't have much information about hw to make the research project as it is diff from summer project...if anyone can help me plz mail me at

From India, Delhi
cool gal

hi if any one has any info abt the topic retention then plz mail it to me on

i'm really in search of gud data that i hope to find thru the best network of HR professionals

From India, Delhi
tsivasankaran

Hi All
the original Topic was posted in 2006 and the person who had posted must have completed the project and must be in employment by now.!!!
Some have wondered why there was no response
New members must also see the dates of first posting and what ahppened thereafter.
Siva

From India, Chennai
shilpankaj
hi
I m a new member. I m doing a project on Emplyee retention practices in IT industy as a part of my studies 4 MMS -4 semester
If any body has matter related to said topic please mail me at
I m in urgent need of it. even somebody has completed project on it plz send me

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.