No Tags Found!

sanish.ks
Sir,
I have a doubt regarding EPF. Our company is based at Cochin, Kerala. One of our 61 years old employee attained 26 years of service. We have already deducting his PF and deposited (both contribution) to the bank every month. Now the employee wants to get his monthly pension and close his PF a/c. But he did not want to resign from our firm and he is continuing his service for a long period. In this case which forms are we use to close his PF a/c and get monthly pension without resigning ? Is he is eligible for ESI after closing PF a/c.?
Please give me a reply. My email id : Sanish.ks@sify.com
Mob: 9846165202.
Regards
Sanish

From India, Kochi
jayganesh.r@shriramcity.in
Hi sanish,
i faced this simlar case for our concern. that time what we took the decision . resigned and rejoined . after rejoined we treated as a consultant. not affect ESI . he may tke the treatment as oldage medicare.but not need contribute esi also . then you may claim form -19 & 10D .
Regards,
S.Muthu

From India, Madras
malikjs

Dear
i feel after 58 years of service he can claim for pension as of now you are not contributing any amount to pension fund ,his total amount is contributed towards PF not pension.He can get pension even without resigning.please contact your RPFC office
in this regard,they will guide you.

From India, Delhi
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
He can apply form-10D for P.F.Pension as he has completed the age of 58 years by continuing in service.
He can still continue as PF Member. But his contributions amount to be deposited in EPF account No1
only. ( pl.Dispense for Pension Fund Account remittance).
He can continue for ESI though he attained age of 58 years. There no bar for ESI.
D.Gurumurthy
Advocate/HR&IR Consultant

From India, Hyderabad
atomz

my suggestion is retire the person and he can be a member of esi for 120 /- per year. and fill form from 10-D for the pension. Stay cool, Atom
From India, Phagwara
sumitk.saxena

Dear all,
Mr. Gurumurty is rightly explained the same "He can apply form-10D for P.F.Pension as he has completed the age of 58 years by continuing in service.
He can still continue as PF Member. But his contributions amount to be deposited in EPF account No1"

Treat the same employee as consultant or professional.
Thanks & Regards,
From,
Sumit Kumar Saxena

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.