No Tags Found!

twinlke
Hi Srinaren,
I think the question asked by that person is the correct one. If i was in that situation I would have asked the same one. In these kind of situation we should be able to justify our point, if we can compare our company then also its ok. Compare your company with the others and say how best it is, how its going to help that person. Give a very clear idea about your company.
Being a HR manager we ask the candidate that why he wants to work here only and how best he/she can prove himself/herself, like this only they too have the right to ask this question.
:) Shilpa

From India, Udupi
Gaurang Sheth

Yes, due to availability of better opportunities, besides pay package, prospective candidates prefer to check "What's more in it for me?". In such a situation, sharing of best practices followed by the organization in areas of employee development, employee care, employee satisfaction survey, etc. can help a prospective candidate, differentiate offers/options available to him. Such a practice can help in attracting and retaining employees.
Regards,
Gaurang Sheth

From India, Pune
vskalaga
there are multiple things to look at in this question before giving any reply to him:
a) is the candidate really serious about the question? is he sincere in knowing what's in store for him?
b) today we are in the world of "talent buy". does this question signify the candidate's hegemony somehow?
Appropriate response is needed based on interviewers analysis on the spot.
regards
sridhar

sdd

When we ask a candidate while interviewing him that why should we hire him? He would state his strengths in concern field.In the same way,we can answer his question-stating company's strengths,goodwill,future plans,scope for the candidates like him etc..etc...
Thanks,
Padmini.

From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.