vineeta_binu
HRM in a small organization
From India, Delhi
hitesh manchanda

Dear Vineeta,
You must start thinking of other options. For how long you can hold the same old profile. Along with the designation one must have increase in the responsibilities too.
So I suggest you to go for a change in the job.
Regards,
Hitesh M.

From India, Delhi
Viral Shah

kon kehata he job chhod ne ko........first u start searching for a job which has a good profile.......then tell ur current employer......tata bye bye......... otherwise what will happen........ u know more then any other........
From India, Mumbai
vineeta_binu
I am loosing my patiance.Dont want to continue here.But I also know that finding a right job is as difficult....
From India, Delhi
Viral Shah

use more portals.........consult as many consultant as you can.......she this is life... patiance khone se job toh nahi milegi na........ do it in right way and right direction.... first of all findout famous consultants in ur city.......go and submit ur cv........ u will get a good job within a month. that is pakka.....just go & try.......
From India, Mumbai
sivapaparao
Hi Vineeta,

I can understanding the situation you are in and the frustration you have.

But just a few points,

It seems from your email that you have 2 years of experience and have worked in multiple companies. From this i assume that even if you worked in say 3 companies, your average tenure is only 8 months.

So please think, what were the points you took into consideration before switching a job and were you successful in achieving your objective.

I think you might not have ahcieved your objective seeing the level of frustration you have in these emails.

So instead of quitting the job right away or start searching for a new job.

Please look at the following points in your current job as it is a US based Software Company.

-What are the company's objecitves in terms of the Head count growth
-Based on that analyze what would be the job enrichment you would be getting
-Then analyze what all responsibilities you would want to take on
- Is there any improvement you can bring about in the company in the current situation

I think if you start doing this analysis, you will start getting new ideas and will start enjoying your work in this compay as well. With all these things going on, your management will also recognize the change and start encouraging you.

You will also start learning new things through new ideas and the mistakes you make while trying to implement these ideas.

If none of these works out, then you may look for a change.

These are my suggestions, but i guess there are wiser colleagues, who iam sure would be giving their views and you can adopt the best alternative you think is right.

Wish you all the best.

From India, Mumbai
Siddharth.Jindal

Hi Vineeta
I am not sure abt ur exact probs bt smhw i understand tht v both r in same ship.. am wrkng wt a very new startup BPO with only 35 employees as of nw.. they r in training from last 3 months bt process is still nt ready to go live.. its a international BPO.. i joined here as a Sr. HR bt have nothing to do,.,, so i would be more than happy to knw more abt ur probs n to solve it out..

From India, Delhi
Sandhya.shukla
Dear Veenta if u are thinking finding a gud job is difficult than u will never gat a gud job bcoz of your attitude

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.