No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: What should we name our job portal?
JobsPull.com 159 27.18%
JobHops.com 129 22.05%
JobSharp.com 249 42.56%
JobCause.com 48 8.21%
Voters: 585. You may not vote on this poll

Mahr

Dear CHR, I have voted for JobHops.com. That is catchy and again I wish the new launch of job portal by the team of Citehr.com all the very best. Good luck!
From India, Bangalore
Mahr

Dear CHR,
I was just going through the various post and comments on to the preference of our fellow members. I would also suggest as other members that CiteJobs.com would be fine. However wish you good luck.

From India, Bangalore
konerujyothi

Hi, You have given poll to only some which are not so meaninful. jobmart.com may be good.Try to pick up few from the suggestions and then start the poll Regards Jyothi
From India, Visakhapatnam
sara970@rediffmail.com

Hi, Ya i agree with Mahesh Sir, CiteJobs.com will be good. Waiting for the new site as i am looking for job in HR. All the best.
From India, Mumbai
sarang.sharma
as its a portal by CiteHR, citejob.com or citecareer would be good. But they are not available. going with the available options jobsharp.com sounds good to me.
From India, Nasik
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
This job portal by Citeman Network, have been functional for more than a year . It offer free job posting for the companies , building alliances and many more value adds. Here 's the site, log in and profit from it. Inpull - Build Alliances With Companies For Jobs, Services & Advice
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.