No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: What should we name our job portal?
JobsPull.com 159 27.18%
JobHops.com 129 22.05%
JobSharp.com 249 42.56%
JobCause.com 48 8.21%
Voters: 585. You may not vote on this poll

shyammoses
Dear, Its really a good idea starting a job portal, which will be very much helpful for job aspirants. Regards, Shyam
From India, Hyderabad
lalit_made4u
You may keep the name "jobcite.com" or if I have to choose from this 4 then you may go withh jobspull.com
From India
laxminarayana.a
Dear Administrator Its really a good idea starting a job portal, which will be very much helpful for job aspirants. Thanks & Regards: Laxminarayana.a Sr.Manager HR & IR Hyderabad.
From India, Madras
rm_pulipaka
Hi, We are starting to plan a portal called "JOBMINT". I am suggesting you a name is "JOBWAREHOUSE.COM" :) All the best, Ram
From Singapore, Singapore
sisodiyajay
Below name will give us a good repo in market alongwith good amount of share.............
www.citecareers.com

From India, Mumbai
nirupama.das
Dear Cite HR Administrator It is good idea starting job portal for citehr. It will surely help many aspirants in HR field. Thanks for your initiative. I suggest thebestjob4u.com Regards, Nirupama
From India
ksharmi
Thanks alot for bringing out this idea which is going to be very much useful for all of us in the future. Even i suggest to go for www.citejobs.com as this is gonna be related to citehr, this name would suit i guess. Or to choose one from this list provided, then i would go for <link no longer exists - removed> Once again thank you so much for everyone who is working harder to bring this idea to work out. Keep inventing nice things for this site.
From Sri Lanka, Colombo
nsarja
Hi, I feel, the use of word CAREER in the naming of the portal would be better. Saying JOB or any equivalent of JOB will make you guys look like poor cousin of NAUKRI:!: Regards
From India, Bangalore
Hr. Khaiser Ali Shah

I want to suggest www.citecareers.com, this more resembles our cite community and also the service we are doing.

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
mayur47

Cite group’s new creation jobscite.com careercite.com job4allcite.com getplacedcite.com fianacejobcite.com hrjobcite.com opsjobcite.com mktjobcite.com
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.