nyina9

Hi,
There is no system of performance appraisal , PF, salary slips nothing would tell me how to make the policy & procedure for this.Max employees is 25. where in PF and HRD procedure to make..there is no hard drive productive activities.

From Bhutan
amiya_aryan
Hi Nyina !
Don't worry about the policies , first of all u have to maintain PF detail like PF deduction, PF return , statement etc, secondly u have to fix a salary structure for all employees. When u get the time at that time u go for frame your HR policies. In HR policies their is lots of thing u have to describe , like Travel policy, accomodation, leave, phone, mess, fooding etc.
So, it is my sugesstion try to solve the statutory obligation first.
Amiya

From India, Jharsuguda
nyina9

Hi
Thank you for your information.However, i would appreciate if your could send me HR ppt including everything. So that i will have little knowledge how to make it prepare accordingly. My organisation small Ngo where is few employees up to max 50 only.
I shall be grateful if Hr manuals are send to me which will be great healp i havent worked ever on HR .Although working BPO operation do have some ideas little of HR depart. Here Hr doesnt play much role as its almost admnistration work .Just make change of HR simple criteria they want to set up Hr policies & procedures.
regards
Naina

From Bhutan
nyina9

Hi,
Thank you for information . Actually this is small NGo organisation with 20-25 people. And, They just have Administration.
Theyjust looking small Hr manuls to make .thats it which includes important issues.
If i can get the HR manuals of some small organisation so that i can get knowledge & make it.
cheers,
Naina

From Bhutan
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.