JayantG

Now this story from Telegraph is also in favor of Intelligent Women ........... somewhat NSFW though, therefore just giving the LINK .

From India, Pune
orchids

thanku Chitra,Hima,Malini and Jayant "G"
I have just shared which ws already available and I received it...so theres nothing of me being genius yaar..:icon1: .. I have done it just as the way you all did it

From India, Mumbai
JayantG

Too many hits may be the reason ........... me too was facing difficulty initially ........... try tomorrow ......... its worth waiting for !!! :icon1: :icon1:
From India, Pune
JayantG

:icon1: Difference Between Humans and Animals :icon1:

From India, Pune
JayantG

Brave Girl .............. broken leg can mend ........... another iPod her parents won’t buy !!! :-P
From India, Pune
JayantG

That’s why links are useful !!! :icon1: :icon1: Story proves that dogs act naughty sometimes !!! :icon1: :icon1: :icon1:
From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
Cooooool jayant... congratulations for completion of your 400 posts............................ Congratulations... and celebrations............................ lets go shopping............:D
From India, Hyderabad
JayantG

:icon1: Thanks Chitraji ........... and click the following link

चूहे तेरी ये हिम्मत !!!!

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.