vijayp

Hi Karthik, Please use this to calculate the attrition on a monthly basis. Regards Vijay
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls attrition_formula_173.xls (13.5 KB, 151 views)

Kavita Iyer
Hi,
Attrition rate can be calculated either quarterly or yearly. It would be better if it is calculated at the year end mostly financial year so that company get fair idea as to how many employees have been disassociated with the organization in the year.
the formula : no: of resigned/ total no: of employees as on date * 100 will give the attrition rate.
This is what we use in our organization.
friends,pls let me know if i am wrong.
rgds,
kavita

Arshiya
Hi deeps can u send me that attrition rate document which you r sending to karthik. Regards- Arshiya
From India, Delhi
pinax
Hi
Thanks for the useful attrition calculator.
I had one qury - When we talk of attrition in a software company for eg, do we take the total number of employees to include the non engineering employees, i.e the staff & sales people also, or do we take only engineering employees in the calculation.
Regards
Pinaki Das
Interra Information Technologies

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.