j thirumeni selvam

Dear All,
What so ever it may be, but its a crime. many company's practicing the same. he has to do only one thing.
write a complaint with court stamp, don,t forget to get an acknowledgement from the the pf enforcement officer. he will refuse, don't leave him and don't believe him. you are supposed to believe, you and your documents,
not necessary to have pf number, there should be some proof that they deducting amount in the name of pf. and you should have a proof to show that you have been employed with them.
never believe the enforcement officer they will use you for their bribe with the concern.
Regards
Selvam.

From India, Madurai
Amit9800

Ok all, since my employer now communicated that they have received the documents today and will process it incl. FORM 19 and FORM 10C, cancelled cheque, account statement, address proof, id proof. Now how do i track that whether they have processed it or not? Is there any PF submission number or other such thing will i need to ask from there side or any other thing i need to communicate such as i shall be waiting for 60 days or so n so?? Because they refused to send it back earlier and said that i need not to worry, upon receiving my documents they will process from there end.
From India, Bangalore
boss2966

Dear Amit
You can submit the application only after 2 months from the date of your last working day. Then give some reasonable time period for your HR to process and submit the same to the EPFO. Then you can have a check on the Epfo (Govt. of India) website to know your claim status.

From India, Kumbakonam
Amit9800

My last working day was 17th May 2014, so probably they can process now. But how can i check my status?? Do i need to ask them any number??? coz i dont have my pf number with me.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.