No Tags Found!

ashakantasharma
Hello Everyone Here,
I would like to seek your expert advice as I am facing some issue with EPF Final Claim withdrawal. I am getting the below Error Message for both EPF & EPS Final Withdrawal inspite of the fact that I have my father name updated correctly everywhere possible.
EPF: Your Claim [ Claim Id - KDMAL190150043509 ] has been rejected due to : 1) PL. SUBMIT JOINT DECLARATION LETTER A/W DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE DULY ATTESTED BY EMPLOYER. 2) FATHERs NAME DIFFERS
EPS: Your Claim [ Claim Id - KDMAL200150061871 ] has been rejected due to : 1) FATHER /HUSBAND NAME KANTA AS WELL AS DEB NARAYAN, PLEASE SUBMIT JOINT DEC. LETTER A/W DOCUMENTS. 2) FATHERs NAME DIFFERS
I far as I can see my father name is correctly updated in all the places I can see in EPF Member Portal still my claims are being rejected and I am being asked to submit joint declaration form.
Any help on my situation ?

From India, Guwahati
krkhr.rdm

If your father name in epf records as per the Aadhar then you can directly contact and raise your issue with the EPF officials otherwise you should submit Joint declaratio form.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.