bhaskarde

start witha hr consultancy job you will get a wide aspect of every field of hr . Many consultancy provide hr services to big mnc they are appoin ted to look after the compliance and other matters ,they also conduct he audit in the firm . I thik that is the best way to sdtart your career.
From India, Calcutta
omrajpharma
Hi Friends...... I hv also recently completed my MBA(hr). and I hv 2.5 year experience in insurance operations. I am looking for a opportunity in hr, if you anyone of you can suggest me something, please do.
Regards
Om

From India, Lucknow
sindhuri.nani
I m persuing m.b.a my specilizations are HR MARKETING I want to do my job at HR area and According to my acadamic schedule I complited my project in last summer.I had done my project at Visakhapatnam steel plant.And my project is on "INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS" so I m going to cmplt my MBA very soon so plzzzzzzzzzz inform me if any oppurtunities is ther
with regards,
sindhu.

From India, Hyderabad
madhu rana
hello all
this madhu rana...i have just complete my MBA this year.
i am fresher.i have no experience in hr... i gave many interview this month..but i didnt get good job..plz help me what should i do for get good job
??????????????

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.