greatglory1

Every person goes from such kind of experiences...May be u have lot But this we call life. Stop guessing and enjoy d moments.
just take it easy.These things happens to teach u something.. Learn by it.

From India, Bhopal
attri_nishchal

Hey guys
thanks for the couraging spot on replies ,,,
please be understood , i am totally happy with my life ,,,
there is nothing that can put me on back foot ,
Just actually these days wife has gone her home
so merain ander ka writer jag gaya,,,,
agar vo thodain din tak aur nahi aai ,,,
merain ander ka KAVI bhi jag jaye ga ,,,,,
thanks everybody for your support.......

From Korea
diva2311
Dont worry dear...its a sign of being normal....!!!
Bt according to my experience...if we plan these kind of things...thats almost different because we still confused abt the plan whether its right or wrong....so nxt time try this if u r sure that ur key in the last pocket then it will be in that last pocket...bt with a beleive.......results will show u.
Just like this our life will also going exactly...wht we beleive...!!!

From India, Ambala
panse.sunil

My experience is slightly matching this. When my boss demanding me any important data on mail, then only internet disconnected or PC gets hang..... Why Why Why Why Why Why Why Why ....
From India, Pune
Nutan1
you have a great creativity to notice and mention these small things from daily life .. you can b very gud writer :)...and beleive me all these things are beauty of life..enjoy it
From India, Hyderabad
thyagamoorthy

A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $ 500 Note. In the room

of 200, he asked, "who would like this $ 500?' Hands started going up. He said, "I am

going to give this note to one of you, but first let me do this.'

He proceeded to crumple the note up. He then asked, 'who still wants it?' Still, the

hands were up in the air. 'Well,' he replied. 'What if I do this’? And the dropped it on the

ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up now, all

crumpled and dirty.

'Now who still wants it?' Still the hands went into the air. "My friends, you all learned

a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because

it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $ 500"

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled and ground into the dirt by the

decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we

are worthless.

But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never Loose your

value.

"Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams". "We are what we believe we are". :-)

From India, Pune
ravir2000
Dear friend, this is part of life. It happens in everybodys life. So dont assume yourself this happens to you only. Instead you start enjoying the occassions which you feel you have succeeded. Never assume yourself you are a loser or you always taken wrong decision. Nobody always takes right decision.
regards ravi

From India, Selam
padmapilla
Just actually these days wife has gone her home
so merain ander ka writer jag gaya,,,,
agar vo thodain din tak aur nahi aai ,,,
merain ander ka KAVI bhi jag jaye ga ,,,,,
humorous dear brother...hehehe u can really do good in writing.... [:)]

From India, Hyderabad
sk.mushtaq

hooo........ its g8 thats what life bcz wht u expect if it happens then wht is going to happen take all the negative things in a positive way and enJoY... btc.. mushtaq
From India, Hyderabad
Sanjeev4321

hi,
drop Ur by cycle and walk to office.leave the office only after boss leaves.
birth days are nothing but one more year lost. hold life by the throat and kick it directly in to a goal post. but remember there should be a goal post.
a glass can be half full ,full or empty but remember every state there is an opportunity.
enjoy and relax ur time will come.
sunil

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.