Rahul Chhabra

@ Vvikramkumar,
Yes sir, i have been there and done that, concluding that i was living a life in an unconcious state. :p
But, now no more.....Situations never favor us, we need favor ourselves!!! cheers :)
Regards,
Rahul Chhabra

From India, Delhi
hitesh1912
I watched a movie titled "The SECRET". I guess you should watch it as well.
You have been spending most of your time assuming or inviting these negatives in your life. The more you think about these issues the more they would happen in your life. Infact, there is a small exercise as well.
On any day pick a colour and count the number of times you can spot these colours. You only need to count the said colour and soon you will notice no mater what you can easily spot these colours as you train your eyes for it.
Similarly,if you start focusing on these issues and sideline all the positives in your life, very soon your life will be filed with Negatives...So my friend, Try to look at the positives
Hitesh

From New Zealand
ilyaskazi
lol! I enjoyed reading your post.. You ignited my morning with a good start. To let you know I am same as you... Well I accept the challenges and prepare myself for a next shot.

shahidansari
The most important aspect of your life is consistancy. Your dedicaton will reach you at your desire goals. Just try to satisfy yourself and wait for the results. Shahid Ansari
From Pakistan, Karachi
Brijesh Kottari

Really wonderfull Man. this wont happens with everyone,you are only lucky person to get experience like this nw wil come to the point you finding difficult to get the key thats it but you never lost the key be happy for that.
Your biclycle tyre flat that means its warning for you to change the tyre but it not punchured right..
And VP arranged Cake but you missed it right thats it but you had time to have a lunch in your home that too on your Birthday be happy for that..
and about swimming who knows if you were swimmed that day you may got fever cold etc etc etc...
SO keep thinking POSITIVELY yar instesded of thinking WHY WHY WHY Be positive and face the life
Regards
Brijesh Kottari
HR&Admin

From India, Bangalore
pravin.p.badade

You should apply 5 "S" in your day to day activities. Also apply kaizen, it will be helpful to make easy life. Enjoy the life. Regards - Pravin
From India, Pune
pooja_3
Dear, Life is all about "What happens to you when you are making other plans. Just chill, take the life as it is coming , join some hobby classes with your job. Just Relax. Life is not all about earning money, Live your day as its your last"....Keep going remember there is always a silver lining to a cloud...
From India, Faridabad
30fd726d96164869ce26fd02b
This happens according to murhy’s law & its corollary. When anything is to happen, it will happen. The corollary states, 'at the worst possible time'.
From India, Ahmadabad
sangeetha.mariappan
Hey i agree with Rahul Chhabra’s comments. Never Give up!!! And now that you know whatever you expect or think doesnot happen, then stop doing it and just take life as it comes. Cheers!
From India, Indore
padmapilla
Hi Brother,
You made me remember how i used to be in past years dear, coz i used to be same as you.
But wherever i keep thngs i dnt mis bt i did nt find at d tim of my need.
Now I changed a lot and planned for an exact place for everythng so no problems.
Everybdy has told u and evn am telling juz keep thngs in d particular means at 1 place nly and dnt evr thnk dts nly happening wit u.
Coz we get wat we deserve nt wat we deserve ma dear...keep rocking and njoy d lif that hw it cums...
Tk cr bubyeee

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.