No Tags Found!

vvikramkumar

Its the best thing to ask for a screen short at the end of the day from the Client regarding the employes sing in n off timings.. insted of going for the print outs... I hope its gonna work out.
From India, Hyderabad
blah
Why not just trust them to do their job. Its not always necessary to micromanage people. Alternatively, get them microchipped :-)
From United States, Chicago
venkatesh.n

Good idea friends, may be the suggested solution solves tracking. But there is need to think about the impression that we are giving on our employees before our Client. We can seek quality assurance about our service from our customer however we cannot ask client about our employee's sincerity in terms of our organization rules.
Try to explain and inject:
1. The importance of genuine reporting.
2. Adverse effects due to Misalignment of framed code of practices.
3. Cost involved when an employees plays a bluff game with organization.
Our organization has 210+ employees as service engineers deputed all over India. So, we have a proposal to provide mobiles with GPS tracking facility to our service & sales personnel.

From India, Vijayawada
rajesh tandon

hi
thats a good question how to track mobile employees
well i would suggest to go with some innovative ideas on reporting system as sales professionals are smart and to track them with GSM facility i feel so would not be fair as we should believe in our employees rather than spying
It could also lower their morale and they could also look for other ways how they can fool the HR people .
SO ultimately it is the loss of the company and we may loose good sales people
RAAJESH TANDON

From India, Bharat
vijaya_kumar2011
It is very difficult to trace such employees.if any one have a good sugession pl tell vijay
From India, Madras
nagaraj1946

hello rashmi
those who are in client's palce, ask them to follow the punching or whatever method those people are following, it is simple, once in a while u cna check them
those who are not in the clients place ask them to submit a diary, where they are going , how much time they have spent in that place etc. once a while you contac the person they have visited, this will give afaily good control
thanks
nagaraj

From India, Bangalore
dhannyawilson

Hi all,
Thanks for the suggestions.Its true that for sales target is more important than attendance.But we need to keep a tab on them as well other wise we will be unfair to other employees.. i am sure all the others will have strict punch in and punch out...and are always accounted for the time that they spent working.
we need not cross check with client. a work log mainted by hod may be online along with a tracking system in the mob phone will be a good way to maintain the decorum.this will help us solve a lot of issues.some times sales fall because the employee didnt meet the client at the appointment time or he failed to meet him at all..once the issue is recognized we can help the employee improve his skills to achieve more .
Dhannya

From India, Alappuzha
deepakgehlot

Dear Rashmi,
Good Morning,
Even the same problem persist to me as well, What, I did instruct them all to SMS me their whereabouts of the day schedule in the morning on the didicated Mobile no. of my HR department. Since, we have the clinests contact details, sometime we do mystry check of his schedule.
Morning and evening reporting with Daily sales report through E-mail is must.
Hope, you may come out of this situation of having fun while work.
Regards,
Deepak Gehlot

From India, Delhi
gawalipankaj

Give some attendance sheet to your employees and ask him to submit the same at the end of every month duly singed and stamped by your client with employees reporting head.
But problem is why client do this work for you? You are for them, they are not for you. So my suggestion is you make responsible your employee who is heading the dept of such person who works at client. Because his duty to get work done from them and control them and getting day to day feedback from them. Why client will do this thing for you?
Because in my company our more than 100 marketing employees are not attending office daily, but thier head is giving me their attendance on weekly basis.
PANKAJ

From India, Mumbai
syed2011

We can take help of New Technology gadgets to track them, it will cost much but work in real time.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.